As the fastest growing teaching agency in the North of England we are actively recruiting Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, SEN Staff as well as Business Managers and Office Staff.
As a member of the M2 Education Supply Team you can always expect a friendly, personal service from your dedicated consultant and the following benefits:
- A wide range of temporary and permanent positions
- Local work in local schools
- 24 hour a day service, 7 days a week
- Registration interviews at a centrally located office
- Ongoing feedback and support/guidance from your personal consultant
- Access to free resources both online and in the office
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay
- The ability to increase your take-home pay via our payroll partners, My Key Pay and RACS Collective.
Register with M2 Education
There are a number of ways to start the registration process with M2 Education. You can:
- Fill out the form opposite and submit your details
- Apply to any of the live vacancies we have advertised on the ‘Jobs’ page
- Call us on 01772 722223 (North West) or 0191 229 3439 (North East)
Once you have registered your details with M2 Education we will respond within 24 hours by telephone. At this point we will spend some valuable time getting to know you, what your requirements are and how we may be able to help.
As a member of the M2 Education Supply Team it is your responsibility to ensure that timesheets are signed and authorised with the correct days/hours on a weekly basis. They must be with us by 11am the following Monday to ensure payment is on time. Timesheets can be sent to us via:
- Post to Head Office: M2 Education Ltd,1st Floor, 12 Navigation Business Village, Navigation Way, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston, PR2 2YP
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 01772 430077
All M2 Education candidates must have an up to date and valid Enhanced DBS Certificate registered with the online update service.
If your Enhanced DBS is not registered to the online update service, M2 Education will carry out a new check which MUST be registered with the online update service within 19 days of issue date.
DBS online registration: www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service
M2 Education are committed to the professional development of our supply staff and offer a variety of training courses ranging from Autism training to behavior management. Please check out the News page on our website, Facebook and Twitter pages for details of any upcoming courses.
CV Writing Tips
A CV is your first opportunity to sell yourself to a school. It needs to be easy to follow, ideally no longer than two sides and contain the relevant information for the school to build up a picture of you and your experience. The expected format should be:
- Personal Details.
- Profile and Key Achievements.
- Education & Qualifications (starting with the most recent).
- Work History (starting with the most recent) – this section may be split into teaching and non-teaching.
- For NQTs, you can include your placements either under your Teaching Qualification or in Work History – make sure you include the school name, type of school, the year group/subject, how many children within the class, key responsibilities, SEN experience gained, and any other relevant information such as extra-curricular duties.
- Hobbies & Interests.
CPD Training Log CV Template Handover Notes Template Timesheet