As the fastest growing education recruiter in the North of England, M2 Education are looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join their lively and hard working team in Newcastle. M2 Education have rapidly built a reputation across both the North West and North East for delivering a first class, bespoke service to both our clients and candidates.
Main Duties Include:
- Selling the services and benefits of using M2 Education to perspective clients and candidates both by telephone and face to face visits.
- Maintaining existing relationships with candidates and clients both over the phone and face to face.
- Placing candidates into both short and long term positions.
- Interviewing candidates and assessing their suitability to work for M2 Education in schools.
- Recruiting candidates via advertising, resourcing and networking.
- Assisting in the administration of candidates when required.
Skills and Experience:
The right candidate will be dynamic, outgoing in personality with an ability to build relationships quickly, have a passion for delivering a quality service and be hungry to succeed. You will have at least 6 months recent experience in recruitment or in a fast paced face to face sales / customer service environment. You must hold a full UK driving license and have daily access to a car.
Salary and Benefits:
In return you will receive a good basic salary, an achievable monthly bonus structure with no ceiling, 25 days holiday, an annual wage increase based on performance, a company mobile phone and fantastic opportunities to be promoted within such a rapidly growing business