We are looking to expand our team of Teaching Assistants to work with Primary Schools in East Lancashire who are interested in working in a variety of schools on a day to day supply basis, short term and long term assignments.
To register for supply work, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Hold, or be willing to carry out, an enhanced DBS
- Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years
- Have Teaching Assistant experience in Nurseries or Primary School
- Hold a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or have at least 3 months experience in a Nursery or Primary School.
- Local work
- Holiday pay and entitlement
- Weekly payroll service
- Competitive rates of pay
To be considered for the role of SEN Teaching Assistant, an enhanced DBS Certificate may need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for this job
You can apply for this job by filling out the form below