We provide a range of long-term supply staff for schools
M2 Education is the North West’s leading education recruitment agency, we provide a bespoke recruitment service to Schools in and around Lancashire, Cumbria and the North East of England.
One of our specialist areas is to provide teachers and teaching assistants to cover long-term and permanent vacancies within schools. We provide an effective and cost-friendly service for any long-term role from Senior Leadership positions to classroom-based support roles.
We specialise in recruitment for schools across the North West and North East of England, that’s why we know how important it is in having qualified and experienced staff.
When placing staff within your school, your dedicated education consultant will work with you and listen to your requirements and research your school and the school’s ethos, making sure that the candidates we place are of a high calibre, we provide the following types of education professionals:
Our approach to providing long-term staff to schools
We are here to make your recruitment processes easy, that’s why we aim to make the process of recruiting education professionals for long-term roles as easy as possible.
- Contact your local office or submit your vacancy using the form below. Provide as much detail as you can to ensure that we have all the information for your requirements.
- Your dedicated education consultant will create a shortlist of candidates that are suitable, this is based on qualifications, experience and previous work history.
- Your consultant will send you the CVs of candidates that we think are suitable for the vacancy and then you review and decide on who you want to see.
- Your consultant will arrange and confirm interviews/ trial days with the candidate(s) that you have selected (online interviewing is optional).
- You make your decision based on the candidates classroom experience, or you can arrange for further trial days for a better induction into your schools classroom.
- The candidate is placed in your vacancy and commences work on an agreed start date.
Prior to any interview/trial, M2 Education will ensure that all candidates are fully vetted and cleared to the highest standards. You will have ongoing support from your consultant to ensure that the process and placement is as smooth as can be.